1 answer

I have an IDP and a current valid motorcycle licence from DArwin Australia.

Asked by

1 Answer

  • 0

    Hi Nimal,
    Sounds like a great trip you have planned.
    To double check, email the team at infoAUS@worldnomads.com and they'll be able to confirm coverage.
    Safe travels,
    Sarah - World Nomads about 1 month ago

    Answered by

Answer this question

Map of Indonesia